07 February 2014

Lately

I was doing so well with blogging and then I fell off the bridge and down into the abyss. Whoops. Life's been nicely crazy around here. Lots of changes are happening, lots of surfing, playing with the dogs, friends, and figuring out my camera. I don't think I can really complain too much because everything has been pretty great, and I've been able to spend a ton of time with Nic. Which is never a bad thing!

We've had some weird weather the last few weeks. Some dreary rainy days and I think everyone who's also in SoCal is ready to run away and cry. I'm not used to the rain anymore! At the same time, I'd like some real rain. The rain here is different from home. It doesn't pour, or thunder -- I can't remember the last time I actually heard thunder -- it just. . mists, with a few heavier mists mixed it. But anyways, when it hasn't be weird or when the scary fog hasn't rolled in, we've been spending our days outdoors. It makes us all happy when we're outside. Stella loves to fetch and Eevah gets to get her sunbathe on. I also get to keep my eye on the broccoli. I can't believe how fast they're growing! I'm so excited for when they're ready to harvest.




No comments :

Post a Comment