12 April 2014

April Directive

I'm back!! A much needed trip home to see my family and my best friend coming back with me left the blog on the back burner on a very low simmer. I thought the best way to come back would be with my April Directive! I cannot say enough how much I love being a part of the 2014 Directive. Making monthly goals has been such a fun way to tackle tasks this year and has actually kept me on track a lot more than my regular new year resolution.

My March Directive was to get out of my "cushy" lifestyle and try something different! Nic was particularly excited about this month seeing as he came up with it! My trip home got extended and then my best friend Heather decided to fly back with me, and before I knew it March was over and I still didn't really do anything too exciting. BUT this past Sunday Nic finally convinced me to get on the back of his motorcycle and it was amazing!


My April directive is less wild and crazy and more about getting back on track. I have a few blogposts that have been sitting as drafts for more than a month and they need to get out. I also have a bunch of things that have been going on and that I want to share but they haven't made it out yet. I'm going to aim to publish 6 good posts the rest of the month.

As April is also my birthday month I also really want to continue to take care of myself.  My trip home threw me off my running bandwagon but that doesn't mean I can't get back on. Not only does it help make me feel better but the dogs also really love it. I've also started to keep my nails painted again. It sounds so trivial but it really does brighten my mood and make me feel more pulled together when my nails look good.

Here's to getting back on track.

Kate & Trudy The 2014 Directive

No comments :

Post a Comment