22 April 2014

Birthday Candles

I'm not going to sit here and be one of those people who say they don't like their birthday. I do. I love my birthday except for the fact that I'm getting older and it's actually kind of awkward. I'm not longer a teenager, or just barely legal to drink, but I'm also not old enough for it to be acceptable to go to bed at 9.  I'll figure it out eventually.

Yesterday was a wonderful day and I figured I'd celebrate turning 23 by finally posting about Stella and Eevah's birthdays! This past March Stella finally turned one, and Eevah turned three in December (but we've always celebrated her birthday then we got her in March).  We haven't been the best doggy parents when it comes to celebrating Eevah's birthday so we decided to make sure they had a good little "party" this year.  The hats and candles were Nic's idea and the cutest thing ever.

Getting a picture of Eevah in her birthday hat wasn't easy at all, but Stella was all about posing.

Here's to all of us getting one year older! 

^ This has to be my all time favorite picture of Stella, ever


1 comment :

  1. I'm not going to sit here and be one of those people who say they don't like their birthday. I do. I love my birthday except for the fact that I'm getting older and it's actually kind of awkward.
    Triple and strong scented candles
    luxury scented candles

    ReplyDelete