22 September 2015

Horseback Riding

Since moving to Oahu I've become involved in an officers' spouses club (if you're on Oahu send me a message and I can tell you about all of the wonderful things we do!).  I didn't have an opportunity to really join any spousal organizations during our time in San Diego, and I really wanted to make the most out of this military life style.  We're a wonderful little club and I have been able to engage in different activities that I normally wouldn't be able to do.

Our monthly social in August was horseback riding up at Gunstock Ranch on the North Shore. I definitely recommend it for a fun few hours out. They have all different types of rides, and lessons. Our guides were funny and nice and it was just an overall nice morning.

I was beyond lucky because it fell during the few weeks my wonderful husband was back on island. When we first started dating and Nic flew up to Pennsylvania for a few weeks with me we went on a little trail ride.  It's fun to reminisce and be doing the same things together so many years later.




No comments :

Post a Comment