24 November 2013

Monogram Obsessed

I've always been slightly obsessed with monograms. I blame cheerleading my whole life. You're naturally obsessed with bows, and monograms just come next. Now that we're married and my initials have changed, I'm finally planning on updating my collection of all things monogrammed. We were gifted with beautiful monogrammed bath towels for my bridal shower, and have quite a few "H" initials around the house.

Here are a few monogrammed things I'm lusting after. Etsy has made this addiction even worse as it's so easy to just type "monograms" in and you're in monogram heaven! 

Necklaces I love the simplicity of being able to just throw on a necklace and have a preppy monogram on my neck. While I do love the ones I've seen around, these two really caught my eye because of how different they are! 

 Monogram Necklace 14k Gold Filled, $49.50, CrystalBlue07

Copper Wax Seal Monogram Necklace, $80, PAPERandPLACE

Jackets I'm torn between these two. The nights here are a bit different that the nights in Florida and the weather is definitely different than the fall I was dealing with last year.  It gets pretty chilly here 

Adorable Quarter Zip Monogrammed Sweatshirt, $35, MadeInDixie

Full monogrammed Crew-neck Sweatshirt, $45, Elizabs

Hats I have been wearing the baseball cap I got from our honeymoon resort to death lately. It's my favorite and just so easy to throw on when I'm having a bad hair day or just don't feel like actually doing it. I definitely need to swap out the Cape Santa Maria for a new hat sometimes, preferably a pink one with a cute monogram on it. 

Monogrammed Baseball Cap, $14, MadeInDixie

And lastly, because I'm finally figuring out my business card design, a monogrammed business card case. Just beautiful.

Engraved Business Card Holder, $18.50, Lime Tree Gifts

Monograms never go out of style, and since I really don't plan on any of my names changing ever again, I feel okay with investing in some classic monogram pieces. Etsy is a great option to support people like myself who are trying to start their own businesses, and you're likely to get a great price on pieces verses going through a bigger monogram company. Happy monogram hunting! 

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment