12 September 2012

Family Time

I'm the type of person who tries to hold off on the "social media trends" for as long as I can. It took me forever to get a twitter (and even longer to actually use it) and the same goes for instagram. But just like twitter I'm now becoming obsessed. I bring this up because my family recently flew up to Pennsylvania for a wedding and I was lucky enough to meet them at my grandparents for a few days. Their home was jam packed with two toddlers, a puppy, and five adults so it made for quite an interesting time. 

I forgot my camera so I relied on my phone and instagram. The pictures came out quite cute and here are a few of my favorites.




If you don't already and you want to stay more up-to-date with what's going on in my every day life you can click on those handy new icons in the top right of my blog. For those of you who do have instragram you can follow me @kamariahr.

Have a fabulous week and take lots of pictures!

Ciao. xoxo.

No comments :

Post a Comment