29 June 2011

Why Hello!

Hello there. I'm Kamariah. I've given up on my Tumblr account and decided to jump on the band wagon with blogger so we shall see how this works out.

I'm really fun and easy going. I live in Disney-land aka lovely Orlando, but I'm more country than a city girl. I love my sweet tea, saying y'all and I'm happier being outside than cooped up. But then again I do love my huge Florida malls, and outlets. . . and having an abundance of choices for, well, everything. So I guess I'm just your average mix.

My other half is Nic Hajner. He's a second class (2/C, in other words Junior) at the United States Naval Academy. We've been together for about 5 1/2 years. We also have our own little love child as his friends like to say. A miniature long haired dapple dachshund named Eevah who is the cutest little bundle of craziness.

We're a fun loving little unit and this lovely blog will contain all the trials and tribulations of my moving to Maryland and starting college over, Nic's last two years and the academy and what's to come after that. Oh, and crazy Eevah stories (she's currently chaising my poor cat Mia around the house, how friendly).

Ciao. xoxox.

No comments :

Post a Comment