06 September 2017

Big Announcement

If you follow on social media, this isn't new news but I wanted to make it blog official! We're expecting baby Hajner this March are are SO incredibly excited! Words honestly can't begin to describe all the emotions we've been feeling.  We've been hoping and praying for this, and the timing is pretty perfect so we're just ecstatic!

I wrote a post at the end of my second month that I'll be publishing soon, and have one from my third month as well. I haven't been feeling the best, and thank God for modern day medicine. I know it could be worse, but it also definitely could be better! At least little one is an amazing reason to be sick for!

I'm thinking of possibly doing weekly bump dates, or may just do monthly bump dates, or possibly neither.  I'm still up in the air about it all!


No comments :

Post a Comment